When you want your audience to sit up and pay attention a bullhorn won’t get results, but listening will. It’s the only way to know your audience, so you speak to the right prospects in the right way.
It starts with reaching your audience anywhere – on public pages, third party sites, social networks, or mobile devices – with rich, engaging conversation tools that:
- Engage. You ask a question and your participant chooses an answer. Your responses are directly related to your participants’ answers, keeping the conversation relevant and the user invested.
- Segment. Using a unique multi-branching format your audience is divided into groups, so you can deliver targeted responses that keeps participation high.
- Deliver. We leverage customer behavior, giving you the opportunity to respond immediately with the appropriate action, offer or information.
Is the customer looking for new ways to save time and money? Our solutions direct the customer to low cost channels such as online quotes.
Does your audience want to know more about your company’s products? Our solutions can schedule an agent follow-up or a test drive.
We can help you to engage and segment your audience, so you can tune your response and turn interest into action.
Our audience segmentation solutions include:
Case Study: Social Recognition
TD Canada Trust, Canada’s second largest bank, has been named “Highest in Customer Satisfaction Among Big Five Retail Banks” by J.D. Power and Associates, 2011.
Although TD Canada Trust had a reward and recognition program it was not serving their needs, which necessitated a tool that would better allow them to:
- Increase engagement by involving their employees in a social networking program, and give them the opportunity to praise, congratulate and support their peers.
- Reach more employees and share more of their stories, creating a gallery of stories that could be used to support company-wide efforts to improve the customer experience.
- Build community among the 35,000 employees spread between 1,100 branches and support offices across Canada.
- Create a culture of recognition that aligns with TD Canada Trust’s other recognition efforts.
A web-based social networking tool developed by TemboSocial, a provider of interactive engagement and community building solutions. Known as The Hive, this brandable software solution easily and intuitively transforms social recognition into a business asset.
Exceeded all objectives. Increased employee engagement metrics include:
- 35% increase in stories submitted per month.
- 65% of employees have contributed stories since its implementation, with 67,000 stories told to date.1
This year alone, 65% of employees covered by the program have contributed stories. And [Karey] Stanley says sharing stories with each other helps make that large and diverse community seem much smaller. ‘Our employees are finding that things are not so very different in various corners of the country,’ she notes. ‘We have the same challenges and the same opportunities.’ 2
1 Since the date this case study was written, the actual number of stories submitted to the Wow Moments program has exceeded 200,000.
2 Keenan, Jr. K, A. ‘Wow moments’ helps TD Canada Trust nurture employee engagement, growth [Electronic version]. Engagement Strategies Magazine, Retrieved March 25, 2011.