TemboSocial recognizes your right to confidentiality and is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it. You can expect to be notified of:
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected
- What organization is collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices you have regarding the collection, use and distribution of the information.
- What kinds of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the company’s control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
You should direct questions regarding this statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Personal Information
- We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you sign up for a service, sign up for a newsletter, place an order, register, complete a poll or enter a contest.
- When you place an order, we will ask you for personal and billing information. We may use your information to contact you for account purposes. This information is requested to verify your identity.
- When you submit feedback or questions via e-mail, or contact us for information about our Web site, we will request your name and e-mail address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries.
- We may share general aggregate, non-identifying information with clients or with media for marketing and communications purposes.
- TemboSocial certifies that all personal information relating to its members and clients, including email addresses and personal information will be kept confidential. We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
- When you enter a contest or a giveaway promotion, TemboSocial will use your personal information to contact you by phone, email or mail regarding the outcome of the event. Additionally, TemboSocial may contact you to clarify information or to respond to your request for additional information. Where specified, TemboSocial will use supplied contact information for ongoing communications.
The cookies placed by TemboSocial are readable only by TemboSocial, and cookies cannot access, read or modify any other data on a computer. All web-browsers offer the option to refuse any cookie, and if a visitor refuses the TemboSocial cookie then TemboSocial does not gather any information on that visitor.
The cookie on the TemboSocial site will gather information such as what kind of browser a visitor is on, what operating system they are using, their IP address, and their clickstream information (for example, which pages they have viewed and how long they have been there while on the TemboSocial site). Note that information is only gathered while the visitor is on the website in question. Poll Stream monitors how a visitor arrives at the website, but cannot and will not gather information about other sites the visitor has been on.
At times, TemboSocial may ask for more specific contact information to be entered as a means of registration before accessing a certain part of the site. TemboSocial uses this information to understand its visitors and, with permission, to provide visitors with updates on the company and its products. A visitor may always opt not to enter any information about themselves if they so choose.
Your Choice/Opt Out
TemboSocial provides you with the opportunity to remove your personal information from our database and opt out of receiving communications from us at any time.
TemboSocial provides you with the opportunity to update or change any information you previously provided. Please login to the member’s area and make your changes.
Your Comments/How to Reach Us
18 Hook Ave, Suite 101